ERC20 Bridge (Polygon)
Bridge your GFARM2 tokens from Ethereum to Polygon and inversely.
Note: the GNS token only exists on Polygon for the moment. The GFARM2 bridge exists because our project started on Ethereum mainnet and later migrated to Polygon.
1. Make sure you are on the Ethereum Network. You can check this when opening the Metamask extension
2. Click on the "APPROVE" button to allow the bridge contract to access your tokens.
3. Once the tokens have been approved, you can input the amount of tokens you wish to bridge over to Polygon.
Right below the input field you can see the amount of GFARM2 tokens available to be bridged (= balance).
4. Click on "Send". The tokens will arrive on your Polygon wallet in approximately 10 minutes.
1. Make sure you are on the Polygon Network. You can check this when opening the Metamask extension
2. Choose the amount of tokens you want to bridge.
3. Burn them. Once it's done, the burn transaction hash will appear in the corrseponding input.
4. Wait for the checkpoint, click on the button to check if it has arrived. It can take a few hours.
5. Switch to the Ethereum Mainnet network.
6. Claim your GFARM2 tokens on Ethereum